How to Read a JIB Invoice
- Joint Interest Invoice Number and Owner Number – The first six digits (mm/yyyy) indicate the month and year for the period in which you are being billed. The eight-digit number following JV (JVxxxxxx01) is owner number that is uniquely assigned to you. This number should be referenced in all communication and correspondence with BP L48.
- www.jiblink.com – Website used to view and print Joint Interest invoices free of charge.
- Name and Address – Current name and address we have on file. If the information needs to be updated please notify us at email@example.com or +1-800-732-6626.
- Payment Options – Payments can be remitted by check or ACH/Wire. Please follow the remit to instructions that appear on your invoice.
- Amount Billed – Expenses billed by venture for the billing period. Expenditure details can be found following the invoice summary.
- Cash Call Applied – Cash call or pre-payment credit applied to billing period expenses.
- Netted Revenue – Revenue applied to billing period expenses if netted.
- Current Invoice Amount – Current billing period's amount due to BP L48/owed to owner.